Social Skate Rules for 2014
- Point System: 5pts-competing, 10pts-3rd, 20pts-2nd, 30pts-1st.
- Divisions will be: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-20, 21& over.
- Couples will be: 12 & under, 13 & over.
- Doubles / Groups will consist of 2 - 5 skaters.
- Team skaters may be any age and same or mixed gender, also skaters may NOT switch Doubles / Teams, and must remain on the group for the 2013 year.
- You MUST compete in Semi's to go to Finals
- You will be judged on 4 catagories: Skating, Originality, Difficulty, Showmanship with some credit for participation
- All skaters are expected to skate with taste and intergrity.
- Any skater who uses vulgar actions or inappropriate moves will be disqualified from all competitions for the remainder of the social skate year
- Top 10 skaters based on point will compete in Semi Finals.
- Semi Finals: Top 10 skaters will compete one time for 5 minutes with at least 3 songs changes.
- Your Grand Finals music must be 2 and a half minutes long NO LONGER!
- Judging will be based on skating ability, Creativity, music interpretation, costumes and choreography.
Judges decisions are final.